Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Don't Call It A Comeback.



So here I am. Back on blogspot. As you can see it has been over a year since I last posted a blog on here. Why you may ask? Well because I am a lazy fuck who is, well, just plain lazy. I have a MySpace where I fairly regularly post blogs. Those are only, I guess, for friends. That will start to change. I am not going to post all of the same blogs on both pages, they will be semi different but I will paste them on here to if I decide it merits it.

Well there are a few things that I am trying to process in my head before I sit down and write about. These will come soon.

A small glimpse as to what this might be;
1. Becoming a tio for the second time (who, what, where, etc.)
2. Going to art school, up north (LA/SF) or out east (GA/BOSTON/NY)
3. Writing out my thoughts more
4. Writing a book

No comments: