Friday, December 31, 2010

"The Lost Film"

I feel like Nasir Jones a.k.a. Nas, he has "The Lost Tapes" and I have "The Lost Film."
After three months I came to realize that I had two rolls of film that I had not seen from my trip to Seattle. They were 35mm film, but they had to be developed at another place than where I usually take them because of the type of film. I had dropped them off a few days after I came back from Seattle and for some reason, forgot about them.

So I recently picked up the film and I came across some shots that I liked.



I hope that in 2011 I have the opportunity to visit more places I have never been to before.



Loback.
Loback.Meat.Co.


market.
Market.


welcome.
Welcome.


time.
time.


fresh.
fresh.2.def.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Carlos, great perspective of my home city. You did a great job capturing the essential feel of the Pike Place Market.