Wednesday, February 24, 2010

coming soon.

I have not been on here in a quite sometime. I have been busy with work and have not had much time for anything. I am working on some paintings right now and hopefully will finish them in a week or two.

One of the paintings is a political statement in a way. It was inspired by current events in a land far away and the main idea came from a youtube video I watched on January 1st. It is coming out like I want it to and I hope it gets the message across. I am also excited about the other 2 paintings. I will post some pics when I finish.

Here are some photos I took with the idea of sunsets. I was asked for some sunset shots and here are a few that I took when I went out for a few days in a row.


sol.
sol.


OB.1
oB.1


wnd&c
wnd&c


footsteps.
footsteps.


cruz.
cruz.

No comments: