Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Share the Love: A TOMS "style your sole" Event





Hi. I wanted to let everyone know about a great event that is happening on February 12th in downtown San Diego at Java Jones Coffeehouse (located at 631 9th Avenue). It is the Share the Love/TOMS "style your sole" event/fundraiser. TOMS shoes helps provide a pair of shoes, for every pair purchased, to a child in need of shoes. This event focuses on people buying a pair of TOMS and coming out that night to style them together. This is also to help TOMS reach its goal of providing 30,000 pairs for Haiti relief. There will be local artists (including myself), a DJ set by DJ Marlino, and music from artists such as John West.





Now, I have to say that I am super excited for this event, not only because I will be one of the artists there (I should have about 25 photographs on display), but because John West is an amazing singer and a soulful dude. I saw him perform a couple years back here in San Diego at Lestat's in Normal Heights and the performance was sick.

So please, if you can, order the shoes before hand and come out to help support a great cause, TOMS, Haiti Relief, local art, and live music.

No comments: