Monday, November 16, 2009

random photo mission. part1.

So I went out a few weeks ago on a photography mission with a couple of newly found photography friends. One of them, Ivan, drove us out to a couple of different spots around town to shoot. I don't shoot much at night due to the fact that I like using natural light, don't use a flash, use a film camera and therefore night shots are a whole lot trickier since I have no idea whether it came even close to what I envisioned, and have not been much of a tripod user. The times I have shot at night, I shot at spots where I knew there was a good amount of bright, artificial light. All in all it was a good experience, got to shoot a couple rolls of film, ate some Thai food afterward, and got to know a couple of cool people. Just like every time I shoot a roll, I use it as a learning experience.

valley.
valley.


tree.top.
sit 90 degrees underneath palm trees.


static.
dj scribble.


np
np.


luz.
luz.


bumpy.
bumps in the trunk.


light.rain.
light.rain. (is it just me or can you see a face on the left side, facing left)


I have 1 more roll of film from that night that needs to be developed, so there will be a part 2 to this blog posting. It should be up sometime soon.

No comments: