Friday, August 6, 2010

Zombieland.

A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to once again attend Comic Con (thanks to tickets from the homie Zacarias). It was a lot of fun, as it always is. I was able to check out some cool stuff and of course received many of the freebies being given away. What really got my attention was that I had heard about a "Zombie Walk". I'm a fan of zombie things, whether it be movies or video games. It's entertaining.

When I heard about this walk I really wanted to make it out and snap some photographs. I have had some ideas behind a "end of days"/"zombie"/"apocalypse" type photo shoot. I'm more of a "shoot what is happening around me" type of guy, so this would be a lot different. It would be something totally planned/scripted/"movie lot" type feel to it. I am not sure when this might happen, but hopefully sooner than later.

Anyway, without further ado, here are the photographs I liked from the "Zombie Walk".


zombie drive.
Zombie Drive.


1 zombie. 1 cup.
1 zombie, 1 cup.


dont look back.
don't look back.


bolthead.
bolthead.


no shirt. no service.
no shirt. no service.


child of zombies.
hijo de zombie.


011_15
smoking zombie kills.


zombie daughter.
zombie daughter.


kill bill?
kill bill?


zombie stare.
zombie stare.


zombie killer.
the zombie killer.


There were some very good zombie make-up jobs, but I was actually hoping there would have been a lot of more zombies participating in the walk. Maybe next year.

No comments: