Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chicano Park Day 2010

I had to put this as the first thing on the blog.




So I had the opportunity to check out Chicano Park Day this year with a couple of friends and I am glad I did. I was suppose to go last year but I was not able to make it. It was a lot of fun to go down to Chicano Park and walk around with everything that was going on. They had a lot of food, musical acts, dancers, cars, and many stands selling locally produced products.

musica.
musica.


canta.
canta.


I was especially looking forward to photographing the lowriders and classic cars. I love old cars and I dream of owning a 1961 Chevrolet Impala.


negro modelo.
negro modelo.

My friend I went with is starting his own production company and went down to film the event for his site. He got a lot of good footage and I am proud & excited to say that I am collaborating with him on some projects. We will be bringing out some good artistic and local projects out in the near future. That's in the works right now, so stay tuned.

footage.
footage.


dancers.
honor.


feather.headress.
focus.

raise.up.
raise.


do not enter.
do not enter.


switch.
switch.

No comments: